A New & Exciting Way to Give
Make a contribution online to benefit the Neuropathy Action Foundation...it's simple, it's easy, it benefits you, it benefits us. What better way to support your cause!
Make a contribution, at no cost to you, to the Neuropathy Action Foundation by becoming a member of www.iGive.com. Also make an additional contribution to the NKFK by shopping at any iGive.com retailer. Shop on-line for brand-name merchandise from over 650 well-known merchants.
How It Works
- Go to www.iGive.com.
- Become a member by clicking the "Joining" tab at the top left of the screen (it's FREE, private and easy to join).
- Select a cause (search for "Neuropathy Action Foundation").
- Enter the remaining required information.
- Shop online at your usual retailers and look for the iGive.com Shopping Window to find out what percentage of your purchase will go to the NAF.
- Get involved with iGive.com's six degrees of donation.
- Shop for just about everything. Books, CD's, computers, flowers, clothing, groceries, software, office supplies, electronics, toys, gifts, posters, etc. Great merchants like Amazon.com, CDNow, J.Crew, Sharper Image, Whole Foods, American Greetings, 1-800-FLOWERS 1-800-FLOWERS , Westin hotels, Brooks Brothers, United airlines, Dell computer and Barnes & Noble will donate up to 33% of each purchase to your favorite charity, which we hope will be the Neuropathy Action Foundation. Your donation may also be tax-deductible.
Please join now, do lots of shopping and help the Neuropathy Action Foundation!